EIGHTH GRADE COMMON CORE STANDARDS
THE NUMBER SYSTEM
- Know that there are numbers that are not rational, and approximate them by rational numbers.
EXPRESSIONS AND EQUATIONS
- Work with radicals and integer exponents.
- Understand the connections between proportional relationships, lines, and linear equations.
- Analyze and solve linear equations and pairs of simultaneous linear equations.
- Define, evaluate, and compare functions.
- Use functions to model relationships between quantities.
STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY